Terms and Conditions:
• Alcohol is strictly prohibited on any BMC events.
• Trekking is an activity where there are more than 50% chances of facing uncertainty, as you see we always
write "Tentative Schedule", on treks it’s very difficult to make people walk with the speed we want. Also
because the vehicles we hire are not regular on route vehicles like KSTDC which can guaranty us the time
it takes to reach.
• Weather conditions, wildlife movements, permission changes are not in our hand, often we are forced to
change the itinerary, distance or place. But if for some reason we cancel the event we offer 100% refund
to all the participants.
• All participants registering for the trek should be trekkers! Which means the participant should have
minimum fitness, stamina and the ability to sustain harsh environments. We have experienced few picnic
crowds registering for treks by mistake (Crowd which demands for changing room, rest room, bedroom,
shower, porters etc.) We request not to register if you are not OK carrying your own required items,
which include: Your personal backpack, sleeping bags and common items like food, tents etc distributed
equal among the group.
• We are dependent on third party transport agency; we don't have direct control over vehicle, vehicle
drivers. Issues pertaining with pickup and drop times or quality of bus are quite rare. If you are too
specific please check before registering.
• We cannot guaranty availability of rest rooms where we do night camping. But for everybody's
convenience we try our best to reach a place where people can freshen up.
• While utilizing campsite all trekkers have to be responsible of cleaning the place (after and before using
Disposing waste such as plastic, aluminum foil or making a fire using non-degradable material is strictly
prohibited on BMC events. We request every trekker to be conscious of nature and not let his/her
convenience disturb the surrounding.
• We expect every trekker to be
respectful towards Nature, local people/tribals.
• We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports to the desired
pick-up point accordingly. It took more than 4 years for us to make our departure on time which was
possible since we started leaving all late comers behind in Bangalore.
• For cancellation of participation, we will pay your refund as per our cancellation policy.
• In case of damage or lose of any of the BMC equipment or property, responsible member has to bear the
• There is no consideration, priorities, discounts to even our close friends, but on times we reward
participants with free or discounted treks for their outstanding leadership/volunteer ship during treks.
• All our events are built on Teamwork methodology. Our coordinators' presence in the event is to lead the
event, make sure that things are going as per plan, schedule, and safety. Also its fun to pitch tents, collect
firewood from forest, cook food etc.
• Trekking is a life skill of exploring the nature in natural way which gives you experience of surviving in
nowhere and with nothing. Try to gain maximum of that experience, test the limits of your physic and
• All our arrangements are very basic; we do not/cannot provide luxury on such events. Our
accommodations are many times: Sleeping bags and Tents, Dormitories, room with no beds and
sometimes just sleeping bags under the glittering sky.
• To keep proper track of participants and keep them updated time to time, we require each and every
participant to read through these points and then register.
• We do not have control over online registration head count, on times we get many registrations than
max head count, in that case we have to request last overbooked members to accept refunds or switch to
• We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
• The laws of India shall apply and courts in Bangalore/Bengaluru shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers.