Himalayan Trek to
Kedarkantha [24th - 29th December 2021]
Registration is ON
Travel from DehraDun to Sankari (210kmt) by luxury coach/ Max, Bolaro, (lunch on route ) on arrival check Sankari G.M.V.N.and Hotal SwrgaRohni Palace at Sankari which is located on the confluence of the Supin River at Sankari Left side a small village sour so looking four nice view for hark ki dun and swargarohani pic Sour village Lord of Somiswar Temple and Rite side Supin River The best Know valley in the region is the pretty Har ki Dun loved for its wids expanse flowers and Mountain views. The valley east of Har ki Dun.
Day 1 : (Friday) 24th December 2021
Dehradun To Sankari Drive - (Altitude: 1850 m, Distance : 210 Kms, 7-8 Hours Drive)
From Dehradun to Sankri/Saur (1850mt) through the Yamuna and Tons valleys across the Yamuna bridge, Nainbagh, Nowgaon, Purola, Jarmola (Jarmola is one of the biggest and most beautiful pine forests in Asia), Mori and Netwar. Trek to a tiny market in Sankri, a few wooden huts serve simple yet delicious food. Dinner and overnight stay at the GMVN (Garhwal Mangal Vikas Nigam) rest house or the Forest Department's rest house or in tent.
Day 2 : (Saturday) 25th December 2021
Sankari To Juda lake by Trek - (Altitude: 2500 m, Distance : 5 Kms, 4-5 Hours Trek)
On an even surface through thick forests, with a few waterfalls on the way. Dinner and overnight stay at Juda Lake in tent at the camping!
Day 3 : (Sunday) 26th December 2021
Juda Lake To Base Kedarkantha - (Altitude: 3200 m, Distance : 5 Kms, 4-5 Hours Trek)
With packed lunch, to Bainya (Kedarkantha 3836mt). You could either opt for the steep climb of Bainya Thach, which is a path with beautiful views, or Dinner and overnight stay at the Kedarkantha Base comping in tent. !
Day 4 : (Monday) 27th December 2021
Kedarkantha Base To Kedarkhantha Top & Back to Hargaun - (Altitude: 3812 m, Distance : 7 Kms, 5-6 Hours Trek)
On Kedarkanthaa (3812mt) mountains, with packed lunch, to Dunda thach on a gradual ascent that offers excellent views of the snow-covered mountains and vast valleys with huge waterfalls. The area is home to a number of rare species of Himalayan birds, Animal All Forest area and flowers, and is full of birch and spruce. After the last steep climb of. The beautiful Swargarohini, Harkidun Valley and Kalanage Pick stands tall overlooking this Valley of God.Shiv, Dinner and overnight stay at the Dunda thach Comping at tent.
Day 5 : (Tuesday) 28th December 2021
Hargaun to Shankri by Trek - (Altitude: 2058 m, Distance : 9 Kms, 6-7 Hours Trek)
Ends to the (4000mt). Trek approximately 200 m Area to , you have the grass area Bard and Looking The Beautiful , Valley an Out of area to view Rawine Valley and Har-ki-Dun and The beautiful Swargarohini Pick Dinner and overnight stay at Shankri.
Day 6: (Wednesday) 29th December 2021
Sankri To Dehradun - (Distance : 190 Kms, 8-10 Hours Journey)
Drive to Dehradun by taxi. (8/10 hrs) !!
Participation fees: Rs.8,999/- per person + 5% GST
- Camping Tents, Kitchen tents, Dining Tent and Sleeping bags (Holofill) and Carry mats.
- Nutritious, high calorie vegetarian food
- Guide, cook and camp helpers.
- Tented accommodation (3 people in each tent)
- Basic First Aid
- Forest Permission Charges
- Cordinator throughout the trek
- Any expenses of personal nature like phone call etc
- Any air/train to reach Delhi and return from Delhi.
- Travel from Delhi to Dehradun.
- Any hotel accommodation
- Horses with horsemen to carry your loads on the route.
- Your Accommodation or any other expenses before or after the trek schedule.
- Extra food apart from mentioned above
- Anything not mentioned above.
- Backpack 35- 40 Liters (You can chose to send it with horse/porter at actual cost)
- Small day pack 20 Liters (you can use this on the trail to carry your trail food, camera, water and trail layers. Ideal to carry only if you are sending bigger bag on horse/porter)
- Small day pack 20 Liters (you can use this on the trail to carry your trail food, camera, water and trail layers.)
- Hiking pants/trousers and shirts
- Good ankle-length hiking shoes
- Flash light with extra batteries
- Sunglasses (mandatory)
- 2 Hiking poles
- Suntan lotion and toiletries
- Camera (optional)
- Water bottle
- Warm jacket/pullover
- Warm gloves
- Warm socks
- Prescribed medication (if any)
- Personal Medication If Any
- Back Pack Cover
For any clarification email us at
[email protected] or call on
BMC Office Address:
#778, 9th 'A' Main Road,
1st Stage, Indiranagar
Landmark - Indiranagar Metro Station