Gudibande Day Trek [28th November 2021] - Registration is ON
Gudibande is a city in Chikkaballapur District in the Indian State of Karnataka. Gudibande Fort was built by a yogi and a local chieftain called Byre Gowda some 400 odd years ago in the 17th century. It was believed that he belonged to the Tuluva dynasty of the Vijayanagar empire.
-Please don't register if you are very unfit or suffer from weak joints. This event requires basic fitness and a decent amount of stamina.
Copyright (c) 2016 Bangalore Mountaineering Club. All Rights Reserved
Distance: From Bangalore: 90km
Difficulty level: Easy
Trek Length: 4 km in total (Two way)
Sunday - 28th November 2021
06:45 AM - Pickup from
07:00 AM - Pick up from
- Start Trekking, Reach peak, explore. Have packed lunch
- Trek down and Depart to Bangalore
06:00 PM - Reach Bangalore
points will be the same as pick-up points.
- Personal medication (if any)
- One strong backpack
- WATER BOTTLES (enough to carry at least 2 liters of water)
- Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D, etc)
- Light-coloured full arm clothes (preferable)
- Sports shoes (for better grip)
- Camera (optional)
just in case you have to cancel participation
Read our Refund Policy, in case we are forced to cancel this event.
Important points to be noted before registering
Participation Fees: Rs.1,297/-
Above charges includes:
Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore
Basic First- aid
Instructor from BMC
For any clarification email us at [email protected] or call on 9611102222BMC Office Address: