Bike Trip to Ladakh [15th to 22nd September 2019] - Registration is ON
About Ladakh: Ladakh is known as the Land of High passes. It is a part of the Indian state Jammu and Kashmir. This extends from Siachen Glacier in the Karakoram range to the Great Himalayas. It is one of India's most secluded regions which will make one experience the true beauty of nature. One can experience the landscape changing with every turn that is taken. The cultural background of this magical land is mainly inherited from Tibet. As one moves to Nubra after facing the might of the sturdy Khardung-La (One of the world's highest motorable road at 5359mts ASL) the landscape changes from snowy ice clad mountains to dusty sand dunes in Hunder. A very rare species of Camel called the Bactrian Camel also known as the Double Hunch Camel has made its residence in cold deserts of Nubra Valley in Ladakh for a few hundred years now. One will be enthralled at the alluring view of this is magestic animal.
About the Activity:
Leh, situated at 3500m from sealevel, is a place of absolute marvel. Located in the upper Himalayas, this quaint district offers an incredible sight
and scenery. This bike trip of 7 days is a chance to experience the uniqueness of Leh and the Indo-Tibetan culture that exists in perfect harmony
there. The trip covers Pangong lake, Khardong-La and Nubra along with Leh. Get ready for the adventure ride of a lifetime as you explore the
town that once was a major commercial spot on the silk route during this 7 day trip.
Day 1 - 15th September 2019
-In the morning you arrive at Leh airport.
-This is the first day of the Leh to Leh bike tour.
-On arrival check in at the hotel (Early check in subject to availability of the room)
-Till 4pm is free for acclimatization.
-Bike test drive about 10km around Leh in the evening and overnight stay at the hotel or guest house.
Day 2 - 16th September 2019
- Travel 130km - 7hours
- As it is not very easy to acclimatize in ladakh, for next two days, we will be travelling around the
western part of ladakh where altitude is around 10,000 ft along the amazing Indus river and
- Breakfast will be served at the hotel.
- On the way you will get to see the famous Mangetic Hill.
- A visit to alchi monestrary and also lunch break.
- Overnight at lamayur
Day3 - 17th September 2019
- travel 130 km - 6 hours
- A visit to lamayuru monestry after breakfast and start riding back towards Leh.
- On Arrival check in at the hotel.
- Rest of the day is free.
- Overnight in hotel
Day 4 - 18th September 2019
Leh / KhardongLa /
Nubra (Diskit village)
- Travel 130 km - 7hours
- Morning ride to Nubra Valley passes over Khardung La, the highest motorable road in the world
at 5602 M/18,390 Ft around 39km from leh
- You proceed along the Nubra river to arrive in the afternoon at your fixed Camp
- In the evening, visit the famous sand dunes in Hundar village where you will get to see the
double hump camel which exist only in Mongolia and ladakh
- Overnight in the camp
Day 5 - 19th September 2019
Turtuk (the last village of India)
- Travel 160 km - 6 hours
- Visit Diskit Monestary after breakfast
- Head towards the last village of India where you will be just 4 km away from Pakistan.
- On the way back you will visit Samstanling Gompa
- Back to Diskit and overnight in the camp
Day 6 - 20th September 2019
Diskit/Shyok Village or WariLa/Pangong
- Travel 140km - 6hours via shyok river or add 90km and 3 hours via warila
- After Breakfast leave for Pangongtso at 14,500 ft via Shyok Village (shorter) or WariLa (longer)
whichever is open.
- Arrive in the evening at the fixed camp and rest of the day is free.
- Overnight in the camp.
Day 7 - 21st September 2019
- Travel 160km - 7hours
- In the morning start riding back towards Leh through Chang-la Pass at 17,350 ft.
- On the way there will be a visit to Himis Monestary and lunch at Thiksey Monestary
- On Arrival check in at hotel.
- Rest of the day is free and you can roam around leh city
- Overnight in th hotel
Day 8 - 22nd September 2019
- You depart from Leh in the morning.
- Experience ends here.
Solo Riding - 34,740 per person
Pillion Riding - 26,550 per person
* Stay in Tents/Hotels for 7 nights
* 9 Breakfast
* 8 DInner
* Motor Bike mechanic throughout the trip
* Back up jeeps
* Applicable taxes
* Pick up from airport
* Fuel for the bike
* Camera fee
* Lunch on any day
* Any extra cost in case of damages to the bike
* Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Suggested things to carry:
- Personal medication (if any)
- Sweaters (Suggested)
- Strong backpack (Preferably water proof)
- Water bottles
- A torch with new batteries (must in case of emergency)
- You can carry Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucose etc.)
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen.
- Camera (Optional)
Read our Cancellation
Policy, just in case you have to cancel your participation.
Read our Refund Policy, in case we are forced to cancel this event.
Important points to be noted before registering.
For any clarification email us at [email protected] or call on 9611102222BMC Office Address: