Gokarna Beach Trek & Camping [23rd - 24th November 2019] - Registration is ON
|Difficulty Level||Easy - Moderate|
Trekking Time :
|14 KM (Total)
6 - 7 Hours depending on your pace.
|Temperature||28 - 34 Degrees C|
|Washrooms||Available at Homestay|
|Food||Veg & Non-Veg Food|
|Transport||Non A/C Private Coach|
|Distance From Bangalore||480 KM|
|Attraction||Temples. Mirjan Fort|
Friday: 22nd November 2019
09:00 PM: Pick-up from BMC, Indiranagar
09:15 PM: Pick-up from New Shanthi Sagar Hotel, Domlur
09:30 PM: Pick up from Lifestyle, Magrath Road (Near Garuda Mall)
Saturday: 23rd November 2019
07:00 AM: Reach Base - Freshen-up & Breakfast
09:00 AM: Start the trek
Have packed Lunch on the way.
06:00 PM: Finish the trek
09:00 PM: Dinner and Night Halt
Sunday: 24th November 2019
06:30 AM: Wake up - Freshen-up
08:30 AM: Have Breakfast & Depart to Bangalore.
10:00 AM: Visit Mirjan Fort on the way
09:00 PM : Reach back to Bangalore.
Note: Drop points will be the same as pick-up points
Charges: Rs.3,500/- per participant
* Non A/C private coach from Bangalore to Bangalore
* Accomodation in Tents
* 2 Breakfast
* 1 Lunch
* 1 Dinner
* Anything not mentioned above.
Suggested things to carry:
PACK LIGHT, CARRY ONLY WHAT IS NECESSARY
- Personal medication (if any)
- Sweaters (Suggested)
- Strong backpack (Preferably water proof)
- Fresh pair of clothes for two days.
- Mosquito Reppellent Cream
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- A torch with new batteries (must in case of emergency)
- You can carry Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucose etc.)
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen.
- Camera (Optional)
Read our Cancellation
Policy, just in case you have to cancel your participation.
Read our Refund Policy, in case we are forced to cancel this event.
Important points to be noted before registering.
For any clarification email us at [email protected] or call on 9611102222BMC Office Address: