Beach Trek to Gokarna [7th - 8th December 2019] - Registration is ON
|Difficulty Level||Easy - Moderate|
Trekking Time :
|14 KM (Total)
6 - 7 Hours depending on your pace.
|Temperature||28 - 34 Degrees C|
|Washrooms||Available at Campsite|
|Food||Veg & Non-Veg Food|
|Transport||Non - A/C Tempo Traveler or Mini Bus.|
|Distance From Bangalore||480 KM|
|Attraction||Temples. Mirjan Fort|
Friday: 6th December 2019
09:00 PM: Pick-up from BMC, Indiranagar
09:15 PM: Pick-up from New Shanthi Sagar Hotel, Domlur
09:30 PM: Pick up from Lifestyle, Magrath Road (Near Garuda Mall)
Saturday: 7th December 2019
07:00 AM: Reach Base - Freshen-up & Breakfast
09:00 AM: Start the trek
Have packed Lunch on the way.
06:00 PM: Finish the trek
09:00 PM: Dinner and Night Halt
Sunday: 8th December 2019
07:30 AM: Wake up - Freshen-up
08:30 AM: Breakfast.
10:00 AM: Visit Mirjan Fort
09:00 PM : Reach Bangalore.
Note: Drop points will be the same as pick-up points
Charges: Rs.3,500/- per participant
* Non A/C Private coach from Bangalore to Bangalore
* Accommodation in Tents
* 2 Breakfast
* 1 Lunch
* 1 Dinner
* Anything not mentioned above.
Suggested things to carry:
PACK LIGHT, CARRY ONLY WHAT IS NECESSARY
- Personal medication (if any)
- Sweaters (Suggested)
- Strong backpack (Preferably water proof)
- Fresh pair of clothes for two days.
- Mosquito Reppellent Cream
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- A torch with new batteries (must in case of emergency)
- You can carry Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucose etc.)
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen.
- Camera (Optional)
Read our Cancellation
Policy, just in case you have to cancel your participation.
Read our Refund Policy, in case we are forced to cancel this event.
Important points to be noted before registering.
For any clarification email us at [email protected] or call on 9611102222BMC Office Address: