BMC's Cancellation policy For Weekend Departures :
(New refund policy effective from 1st Jan 2018)
* Cancellation 7 Days Prior To The Date Of Departure – 80% refund.
* Cancellation 4 Days Prior To The Date Of Departure – 25% refund.
* Cancellation 2 Days Prior To The Date of Departure - No Refund ( Applicable for weekend departures only)
* Cancellation with carry forward of the amount for future event - Rs.200 (Need to be confirm one day before departure )
BMC's Cancellation policy For Himalayan Departures :
* If you cancel 20 days before the trip begins, BMC will retain 20% of the trip cost.
* If you cancel 15 days before the trip begins, BMC will retain 50 % of the trip cost.
*If you cancel less than 14 days before the trip begins, or, are not present when the trip begins, there will be no refund.
For transactions done by Payment gateway, we will initiate a refund within 1-2 days from request date, from there onwards Payment gateway to Bank/Credit card reverse transaction can take anywhere between 5 days to as long as 4 weeks.