1. Maximum efforts are made to ensure the safety of
the participant. However, BMC & Co.; their management or employees will not be
responsible for injuries of any nature, mental or physical, whether caused
directly or indirectly due to any adventure sports or their allied activities.
2. Every participant is required to fill a registration form and indemnity bond prior to the commencement of the trip.
3. Refund and cancellation:
– If you cancel 20 days before the trip begins, BMC will retain 20% of the trip cost.
– If you cancel 15 days before the trip begins, BMC will retain 50 % of the trip cost.
– If you cancel less than 14 days before the trip begins, or, are not present when the trip begins, there will be no refund.
4. BMC will take every care to ensure that itineraries are followed to the letter but circumstances beyond control may necessitate changes. In the case of changes routes and properties, BMC will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal.
5. BMC will accept no liability for any damage, losses, and expenses suffered by any client as a result of sickness, quarantine, weather conditions, war, strikes, riots or any other cause beyond our control.
6. Any damage, other than that attributable to fair wear and tear, to the equipment by the participants will be billed to them. Our decision on all such matters will be final and binding.