Kuari Pass Trek - Himalayas. 3 Batches in 2017 - Registration is ON
This place is situated in Chamoli District in the Indian State of Uttarakhand. The Kuari Pass trek is famous and beautiful trek among trekkers even in winter.It provides the most magnificent view of major and prominent peaks of Garhwal and Kumaon region of the Himalayas like Nanda Devi, which is the second highest mountain in India (7817 meter), Dunagiri, Hathi Ghori, Kamet (7756 meter), Chaukhamba (7128 Mt), Trishul (7120 meter), Neelkantha, Ronti Saddle etc.. The gentle landscape of the Kuari Pass trek complements the rugged snow cap mountain, wilderness of Himalayas.
|Type||High Altitude Trekking|
|Weather||10 to 15 Degrees C in Day time|
|Meeting Point||Laxman Jhoola, Rishikesh between 6:00 & 6:30 AM on Day 1 of all batches|
Day - 1 : Reporting at Rishikesh (Laxman
Jhula area) at 06:00AM & proceed to Joshimath (10hrs. drive)
We all will meet up at Laxman Jhula by 6:00 to 6:30 am in the morning. We will hire a cab to drive to Joshimath (We will share the cost of the vehicle among all the participants at actual). The drive will take around 10 hours from Rishikesh. Overnight stay at hotel in Joshimath .
Day - 2 : Joshimath - Auli - Tali camp via Garson . [Duration: 5 - 6 hours]
After early morning breakfast, drive 15 kms to Auli by vehicle then we will start our trek to Tali camp . Overnight stay in Tents .
Day - 3 : [Duration: 5 - 6 hours]
Tali Camp to Chitrakantha to Kuari Pass and back to Khulara camp ,Overnight stay in Tents .
Day - 4 : [Duration: 4 - 5 hours]
Early morning start the trek from Khulara to Dhak and Drive to Joshimath , Overenight stay at hotel in Joshimath .
Day - 5 : Return to Rishikesh/Haridwar from Joshimath. (Distance: 105 km, 9-10 hour Journey)
Depart from Joshimath to Rishikesh/Haridwar (9 - 10 Hrs. drive). (We will hire a cab at Joshimath to drive to Rishikesh or Haridwar & the costing will be shared among all the participants). People who want to stay at Rishikesh can stay on their own cost & others can depart according to their train/bus/flight timings.
Copyright (c) 2016 Bangalore Mountaineering Club. All Rights Reserved
Participation fees: Rs.8999/- Per Person
- Camping Tents, Kitchen tents, Dining Tent and Sleeping bags (Holofill) and Carry mats.
- Nutritious, high calorie vegetarian food
- Guide, cook and camp helpers.
- Tented accommodation (3 people in each tent)
- Basic First Aid
- Forest Permission Charges
- Coordinator throughout the trek
- Any expenses of personal nature like phone call etc
- Any air/train to reach Delhi and return from Delhi.
- Travel from Delhi to Dehradun.
- Any hotel accommodation
- Horses with horsemen to carry your loads on the route.
- Your Accommodation or any other expenses before or after the trek schedule.
- Extra food apart from mentioned above
- Anything not mentioned above.
Things to carry :
- Backpack 35- 40 Liters (You can chose to send it with horse/porter at actual cost)
- Small day pack 20 Liters (you can use this on the trail to carry your trail food, camera, water and trail layers.
Ideal to carry only if you are sending bigger bag on horse/porter.)
- Backpack 40 - 60 Liters (this will go on the horse. If you want to carry it on your back your welcome)
- Small day pack 20 Liters (you can use this on the trail to carry your trail food, camera, water and trail layers.)
- Hiking pants/trousers and shirts
- Good ankle-length hiking shoes
- Flash light with extra batteries
- Sunglasses (mandatory)
- 1 Hiking poles
- Suntan lotion and toiletries
- Camera (optional)
- Water bottle
- Warm jacket/pullover
- Warm gloves
- Warm socks
- Prescribed medication (if any)
- Personal Medication If Any
- Back Pack Cover
Itinerary can be changed, in case of
snow, rainfall and landslides.
The Terms and
conditions mentioned below shall apply for the event:
- Maximum efforts are made to ensure the safety of the participant. However, BMC & their management or employees will not be responsible for injuries of any nature, mental or physical, whether caused directly or indirectly due to any adventure sports or their allied activities.
- Every participant is required to fill a registration form and indemnity bond prior to the commencement of the trip.
Refund and cancellation:
- If you cancel 20 days before the trip begins, BMC will retain 20% of the trip cost.
- If you cancel 15 days before the trip begins, BMC will retain 50 % of the trip cost.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the trip begins, or, are not present when the trip begins, there will be no refund.
- BMC will take every care to ensure that itineraries are followed to the letter but circumstances beyond control may necessitate changes. In case of changes routes and properties, BMC will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal.
- BMC will accept no liability for any damage, losses and expenses suffered by any client as a result of sickness, quarantine, weather conditions, war, strikes, riots or any other cause outside our control.
- Any damage, other than that attributable to fair wear and tear, to the equipments by the participants will be billed to you. Our decision on all such matters will be final and binding.
Important Points to be Noted
Read thru Cancellation Policy page, just in case you have to cancel participation
Read our Refund Policy, in case we are forced to cancel this event.
For any clarification email us at [email protected] or call on 9611102222 / 9902027262 / 080 41301262
BMC Office Address:
#472, 1st Floor,
80 Ft Main Road, HAL 2nd Stage,
Opp BSNL Telephone Exchange,
Landmark - Jeevan Bhima Nagar Main Rd.
Bangalore - 560 075