Himalayan Trek - Brighu Lake - Registration is Open
Brighu Lake trek is close enough to habitation, yet in a secluded, lush green dale, the Bhirgu Lake is at an altitude of 4235 metres. It lies east of the Rohtang Pass and is about 6 km from the village of Gulaba. The shores of this clear water lake are visited regularly by the people of the area and are held sacred to rishi Brighu.
|Type||High Altitude Trekking|
Participation fees: Rs.8500/- per person
- Camping Tents, Kitchen tents, Dining Tent and Sleeping bags (Holofill) and Carry mats.
- Nutritious, high calorie vegetarian food
- Guide, cook and camp helpers.
- Horses with horsemen to carry loads on the route. (Participant will only have to carry a small hiking day pack with their water bottle, some trail food and trail layers. Everything else will
be carried on horses.) There is a 10 kg weight limit for your bags that will go on Horses.
- Tented accommodation (3 people in each tent)
- Any expenses of personal nature like phone call etc
- Any air/train to reach Delhi and return from Delhi.
- Travel from Delhi to Manali.
- Any hotel accommodation
- Your Accommodation or any other expenses on Day 06.
- Extra food apart from mentioned above
- Anything not mentioned above.
|Batch 1 - 4th to 9th August 2013||Book Now|
|Batch 2 - 9th to 14th August 2013||Book Now|
|Batch 3 - 25th to 30th August 2013||Book Now|
|Batch 4 - 30th August 2013 to 5th September 2013||Book Now|